Subscribe

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Test your blog here->



Now this is one good SEO tool. Better check this or your out. This site offers FREE evaluation of your website based on your meta data, your heading summary, image summary, analyzes your interior page, your domain information, the google rankings plus many more. It also sends out the report into your email address wherein you can analyze that data given to you to address the faults on your website. That great huh?!
If your a blogger this could be of great importance to you because it also analyzes your social medium, you competitiveness and your historical data.
This tool can also be used to analyze your site against others of your liking. It compares yours from a much different perspective that others. It also teaches you how to improve your site to be much more competitive. As this site says:
Now if you want greater accuracy for your site you can ask for a demo live custom demonstration, well only in the US and Canada that is. But, on the overall performance and usability of this site, I give it 8.5 out of 10. Thats should be acceptable don't you think?
Now go there and improve your own:-)

Alexa Ranking: 183, 626

Click the picture for the link

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I uses google analytics. If you were asked to compare them, what's your say on it?

TheGroupOfThree said...

I've used google analytics scarsely but I think, to me, its the best. What I post is just an alternative, lets say to balance things out. This site generates report that is different from googles which I think we could understand better.I hope you find my post interesting. Im a newbie

Surfer Jerry said...

This site is a great free resource thanks for bringing it to my attention.juldvrh

 
ss_blog_claim=5f194a5f93160ec503698cc95dd4815a